1.Do a list
– Even though I’ve traveled a lot, every time before packing I am wandering what should I take, am I forgetting something….Do a list with all thing you need when you travel and check it before and after packing.
2. Roll you clothes
– It seems strange, but rolling rather than folding clothes make more space in your bag.
3. Backpack tip
– When you are packing things in a backpack, put the lighter items at the bottom and the heavier ones on top. This is how you wont feel how heavy is your backpack actually.
4. Small bottles
– You can use small bottles to repack shampoo (and other cosmetics) so that you don’t have to carry a big bottle with you.
5. Safety tips
– Scan your passport, other documents and tickets and save it on your e-mail account. In case you lose something, you can always have a copy. Split up your bank cards and cash in different places. In case you get robbed, you wont be left with no money. Label your luggage, both inside and out.
6. Carry-on luggage
– Always carry travel documents, medication, jewelry, keys and other valuables in your carry-on luggage.
7. Shoes rule
– Don’t take more than two pair of shes. And don’t forget that you can use the space inside to put some small object. (or socks for example)
– First of all – take comfortable clothes. Neutral colors. And most important – remember you’re not on a fashion show. Don’t take more clothes than you need.
9. Baterry rule
– If you use some divice on batteries, take them out before packing. If you accidenally switch it on in your backpack, you won’t found the baterries dead.
10. Less, the better
– This is our favourite rule. Don’t act like a spoiled child and carefully decide what you really need. The extra luagge will just slow you down and tire you out. Remember, you can always take less that you’ve planned to.